Today is the 4th day in Thailand Mae Sod, and it is really awesome today! Taught the kids how to play the uke! I taught them twinkle twinkle little star, and taught them how to pronounce certain words. Had every process videoed down and photographed! If you guys have been stalking my blog/facebook, i've actually upload photos in facebook! I know there are very few photos at the moment, but trust me, more's to come! Within these 3 days, I've already had 60 vids on my camera! Whats more, I haven't include those that I've taken with my phone! Sooooo, I've been contemplating if I should upload now, cause it takes ages to actually upload a video of about 5-10mins? My first vlog for Day 1 & 2, have been making me feel frustrated, because it just stops uoloading when its slightly more than 50% done? :/
Today we also bought 3 packs of full chicken - 2 for the children, 1 for me and my godmum. The moment they saw the chicken, the look on their face; their reaction. Its really genuine and true, and it really goes right into my heart. The kind of happiness you see from their eyes, its nothing I've seen before! And it makes me realize, the children there they do not ask for more. It makes me realize, how lucky a person I am. Such a small little gesture could light up their day till like that. It really really really, that kinda feeling, it goes right into my heart and I'll never forget!
Me and my godmum also played sepak teraw(?) with the children! Not the professional kind, but just trying our best to kick the rattan ball and make sure the kids can receive it! Now, I really feel relaxed, at ease, and now I really understand what fun is! Just such a simple game, it really brought a huge smile and laughter on my face. This trip really make me truly understand and experience, what happiness is. What freedom is, what having fun is, how does it feel to be relaxed - mentally and spiritually. I'm truly truly lucky, to be able to come down to this country; this town; this school with my godmum to carry out this activity. Its like a once in a lifetime experience for me, and I've decided, if time allows, I will want to come back down again with my godmum! :DDDDD
Went to meet Mr. Win Cho @ the restaurant earlier on and his can really play alot of songs! Makes me wanna master my uke ASAP! And guess what? I managed to hop onto a motorbike today - twice! Super shiok!
Will be going off soon, because I do not want the video to exceed 5mins! Want to upload the video fast! :D Bye sweethearts! Will update my status on twitter every now and then! Btw I was bitten by a dog, because I tried feeding the dog chicken :( He mistook my hand for chicken! :O Byebye darlings!
p/s: Sorry if this sounds stupid/weird, because I had nothing better to do, I went to type out the things I wanna say for my vlog :/ Kinda lazy to video down now, because of the uploading process!