Sunday, September 4, 2011, 21:16
Stoked!
Hello lovelies! For the past 2 days, I've been busy packing my luggage! Alot of clothes and daily necessities to pack! Here's pictures when I started packing on Saturday!


Room's in a huge mess on Saturday and all my clothes and daily necessities were all over the place. Made use of ziplock bags to pack my clothes - every ziplock bag indicates my clothes for the day! I've checked the weather forecast on the internet, and its said to be during the rainy season :/ Lucky for me, I've quite a few long sleeves and jeans to bring out! I've also brought along my three-quarter pants and short sleeve shirts, just in case its sunny! I'm thinking if I should bring along my contact lens, just so I can put on my shades? Haha! I'm so vain!

I'm 95% done with the packing, and what's left to put into the luggage would be what I normally use. E.g. Toothbrush, handphone charger, iPod etc. Will leave my laptop in Singapore, so my Daddy can bring it for servicing. Had been emitting super high screeching sounds since months ago, and I wanna have it fixed! However, my godmum will be bringing hers, so probably I can still update this little space of mine? :D

So, earlier today, I went to have dinner with my family @ Ang Mo Kio. Some kinda tzi char + fish soup (鱼头炉) kinda stall. Before food arrived, took a couple of photos of the baby my Mum babysits!

Isn't she adorable! Never fail to put a smile on my family's face! After dinner went back home, &I continued packing! And cleverly, my sister decided that it was fun having the baby to sit in the luggage:

Apparently she was having soooooo much fun in the luggage, she decided that my clothes and pouches are toys, so she decided to pick it up, play with it and put it aside.


So, after a couple hours of going through my checklist and packing in the remaining stuffs, I'm done with packing (except for the remaining 5% ones)!
Tadaaaaa~ My luggage!

Will be leaving for my godmum's place tmr and staying over, before we leave for our destination: Thailand! I'm stoked about this trip!

Here's my plan for tmr:
#1. Head down to Golden Mile Complex and have our money changed
#2. Check our luggage to see if anything's missing
#3. Mini jamming session tmr @ godmum's
#4. Letting the dog lick all over my face, because I know i'm gonna miss him! :(
#5. Sleep early, because we have to reach the airport early (flight departs @ 9am!)

Side note: speaking abt the dog, I was over at godmum's a few days back and stayed over. The moment it was afternoon and I was still asleep, the dog kept licking my face and nudging my hands, hinting me to wake up and play with him. I managed to pull myself up, played with him a little and plopped back to sleep! And he continued doing the above till I was wide awake! Cuteness!

Will do a post before I leave for the airport on Tuesday morning! Probably leave it on queue, so it will publish on its own? Hmmmm. Gonna hit the sack soon, because i'm gonna leave house early tmr!

p/s: I'm having flu now :(((((( Bad time to have it. Trying to take care of myself currently, to prevent other symptoms from popping out!


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.