Tuesday, September 27, 2011, 19:20
Serious matter.
I'm really starting to worry, if I've contracted malaria from my 2-weeks trip in Thailand. Read online and they say the most common symptoms of malaria are as follows:
Am considering now, if I should just go back to the doctor and tell him all these symptoms that I've been experiencing, and let him decide if I should admit myself to A&E or not? I'm seriously scared right now, after knowing that if left untreated, malaria can actually lead to coma, or worst - death. Right now, i've actually recovered from my fever and sore throat, so I don't know if everything's good, or it's just sunshine before a huge storm? :/ I know its better to be safe than sorry, but how am I supposed to go about doing it? Just randomly go up to the doctor and tell him my symptoms? :/ I really don't know what to do! Probably I should get a blood test first, to see if my red blood cells are infected? :S

Was brainstorming in the shower earlier on, about what I would like to blog about today. But on second thoughts, I think I won't want to blog that. Probably I'll create like a private blog, invite only a few of my close friends to view it. To think I used to object to the idea of "locking" your blog and making it private. Because the irony is, a blog is a public platform to air your thoughts and what-nots, but they give the option to actually "lock" it and make it private/undiscoverable from the internet. But I guess I have to be thankful for the existence of such function. At least only my closest friends and godmum will know the deep and darkest secrets thats surrounding my life.

My head is just super duper heavy now, and I guess its time for my medication! Not done with the uploading of videos we took in Thailand, all thanks to the error messages popping up on Youtube and Facebook. Mehhhhhhhhhhhhh~

Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.