Thursday, October 13, 2011, 16:21
Smurfin' good time!


Smurfs - Sing a Happy Song


Was watching this movie on my laptop earlier on, and it was smurfin' adorable and awesome! And can you believe it, I teared at the part, when Gargamel captures Papa Smurf and and the little ones try to save him. Hahahaha! I'm just an emotional creature, can't help it! Everything is just so smurfin'licious! It's just so smurfin' addictive to use the word "smurf" for almost everything! Imagine, how smurfin' awesome it would be to actually have the whole village of smurfs to visit! I believe it's gonna be a smurf'bulous good time, with Clumsy, Smurfette, Brainy, Jokey, Narrator and many others! Hee heeeee! I'm just smurfin' crazy over the Smurfs now!

Is it just me, or does anyone actually think that Neil Patrick Harris is super duper cool! He is like suitable for any type for characters, and he can really play them super well! If you've watched How I Met Your Mother, I guess you're no stranger to the legen-(wait for it!)-dary Barney Stinson! He's even voiced over for quite a handful of characters! He's just way too talented I tell you!

Next movie: Johnny English! Well, not the reborn one though (the latest one, that's currently showing in theatres!) but the 2003 one. Because I couldn't find a good quality for Johnny English Reborn, thus the 2003 production. So gonna smurfin' enjoy my remaining holidays before school starts for me!

I smurfin' love all my darling readers of this little space of mine! xoxoxoxo!

Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.