Hello lovelies! I've been diligently updating this little space of mine very regularly, to be exact, almost daily! School's starting in approximately 2 weeks time, and i'm stoked about it! Somehow i'm just super duper excited for school to start! But before I get excited for that, i'm gonna get myself all pumped up for one-day event this coming Saturday! :D
Went for the event briefing today, but met up with Joey in the afternoon to chill and hang out! Brought along my uke and we just sit down at some quiet spot and sing! Had some chats with her about our interesting past, and it is just amazing for us to be such close friends! Like most people out there, we started out as strangers, totally don't even know each other! Got into the same BCOMM class, did one project together and we became this close! Amazing huh! Really cannot put across such feelings in words. It's like, someone whom you least expect to be friends with, is actually your close friend now! She's like my replica, always crazy and spontaneous! And as usual, she manage to flick a certain switch in me, which left me in my super ecstatic mode the whole day today! She probably won't be reading this, but Joey, i'm super glad to have formed a friendship with you. You're just like my motivator to study during exam periods, my go-high-go-crazy ideal partner when we're out together, and you're also like me confidant where I can easily pour out to you when I feel down. You're just so comfortable to be around with, and I can be myself without having to worry about how people may look at me! Super glad to have found a friend like you! :DDDDDDD *multiple xoxo!*
So today met up with my bud and his friend for the briefing, and I guess he expected me to be crazy from the start? HAHA! Was just laughing non-stop while I was with Joey, and kinda ignored them at the start. So sorry bud! Slowly we just mixed around, and started joking around. A very nice feeling I would say? Like your friends being friends with your other friends. Haha I hope you darlings get my drift! Had dinner together @ NEX's Carl's Jr, and it was just embarrassing for me :/ Being as sua gu ("mountain tortoise") as I can be, it was my first time having to eat @ Carl's Jr. So I totally didn't know what to order, and I didn't know drinks was free flow. With that aside, I said something super stupid.
ME: Eh I think I super stupid, you all remember to take serviettes but I didn't take.
Joey or my bud: *points to metal box* The serviette is in this box, you never see meh?
Basically, the serviettes are placed in this metal box, which is just right on the table, almost right in front of me. And I happily thought serviettes were taken from the counter or something. I should seriously go out more often and be less sua gu. :/ Okay sua gu issue no. 2 - Carl's Jr burgers are so huge! I mean I don't take beef, but the chicken burger is just too filling for me. When I saw Joey, my bud and his friend having the beef burgers, I was like O.O How do you even have the space for a second cup of drink, when the burger is so freaking huge! I mean like, by the time the burger is in your stomach, you probably won't have enough space for the sides, let alone second cup of drink! This is crazy! As much as I try to finish my food, I just couldn't force myself to take another bite off the burger. I was just too bloated to even have a single french fries. :/ Waste food I know. Lesson learnt: Only go to Carl's Jr when my stomach is super freaking empty! To think that McDonald's McSpicy upsize meal was big enough for me. Have you even seen the size of the drink when you upsize your meal in Carl's Jr? It's like freaking huge! It's almost like an ocean for the little animals like ants and flies! And people even take the cup to refill their drink. Like whatttttttttt! How do you even finish drinking the first cup in the first place? It's just impossible!
So my bud and his friend left first, while I went to buy bread for my family together with Joey! Crappy as usual, and we just keep laughing like no one's business in the shop! I admit, I was kinda stoned after the Carl's Jr meal, and I wasn't as crazy as I was in the afternoon. Made our way to Compasspoint, and I had my glasses fixed! It's not spoilt though, just a little crooked. And while at the shop, there's this auntie that said I was elegant (HAHAHAHA!) because I play musical instrument. And playful as we were, me and Joey told the auntie it was a weapon I use to defend myself, and its no musical instrument. And the auntie actually believed us! Hahaha! Sorry auntie, didn't mean to lie to you, but you played along! Sooooo, hahahaha we're quits! :DDDDD Even the store employee played along! There's just so many nice people around, which really brightens and liven up my life! Walked home from Compasspoint instead of taking public transport, because I was just too bloated. Plus, it's been a long time since I walked home from Compasspoint with my iPod.
I'm super duper uber tired today, probably from all the laughing and whatnots! I can hit the sack any minute now, but i'm waiting for my camera and iPod to be charged! Gonna be meeting Joey tmr again, for a little cycling @ Pasir Ris Park tmr! Gonna just enjoy the breeze, lepak and go crazy with this dear friend of mine! :D For now, i'm just gonna take a little snooze on the table while waiting for my things to be fully charged. The agony of waiting for things, especially when you're super exhausted! :/