Friday, October 21, 2011, 20:23
First week!

I wont say I have the best timetable, but I just love the arrangement of tutorials and lectures! :D


Helloooooooooooo! First week of school is over, and all I can say is, all's good! Let me be a little naggy and draggy, by starting from the first day!

Monday was IS class, from 1-5pm. Started off with WISP, which wasn't exactly that interesting? Started off with discussions for our projects, and have to do a mini presentation on it. Coincidentally, the tutor is my Year 2 Sem 2 Life Science tutor! :D & she couldn't recognise me from my photo on the name list -.- Proceeded to next class, Mind Quest for Excellence. All I can say is, it was just so interesting! Its about how your mind acts in a certain way, and how your linguistic portion can affect the current situation you're in! Almost like psychology, but not exactly! But it still makes me very interested and intrigued!

Tuesday was only Tax lecture from 3-5pm. It was kinda sickening to actually go to school at that timing, especially when I'm staying in the north-east area, and traveling alone takes me about an hour! Tax lecture was graspable, and I manage to understand every single thing the lecturer said, without actually falling asleep! Kudos to me! Hee hee! I remember I used to sleep at EVERY SINGLE tax lecture, even until the revision lecture, I was still sleeping! There's just something about the way lecturer teaches, which really never fail to hypnotize me to sleep! After school, went back home by bus and I was dying to reach home faster and earlier! I was just super hungry and worst still, a man had bought a packet of duck rice which was just so awesomely fragrant that I can imagine how it taste like! To make things better, he was standing right beside me with his duck rice. In my mind I was like, omg drive faster drive faster, I wanna alight. The smell is just so tempting that all I can think of during my journey was food! :/ Transferred to the next bus, and my stomach decided to notify me by growling non-stop! Since I had my iPod on, I'm unsure if it was a loud growl where everyone could hear. But gut feeling tell me, it was quite loud :/ Reached home and I just have dinner straight away, without even changing out or bathing first!

Wednesday was just an awesome day! Class ends at 1pm due to BCOMM class, and let me say our BCOMM tutor is the most hilarious and adorable one I've seen so far!



Don't you think he looked like the Grandpa from UP?!?!?! And he has the almost exact black-framed spectacles! So he was just joking in class and telling us a lot of stories, getting us all interested and focused in his lesson! It's like without trying too hard, he can get the whole class to laugh and respond! After lessons, went to lunch @ Compasspoint's Jack's Place with the ladies - Joey and Kris! They have this student meal offer, which cost $6.50 for a main course, drink and chocolate icecream! And a top up of $1 will give us soup of the day. Awesome deal right! After lunch, we were just so super bloated and restless. Kris headed home to rest, while I went over to Joey's to study! Very productive I would say, considering we finished two tutorials within 4 hours? Left her place @ 8pm and I headed home! Probably due to the amount of brain juices I used, I was just super lethargic when I reached home (to be exact, when school ended!) and after a bathe and blow my hair dry, I just crashed in my room, which subsequently led to me oversleeping on just the first 3 days of school :/

Thursday was a relatively stoned day for me. First, as mentioned above, I overslept and had to cab down to school, costing me $25.80! :/ I could have saved that money and put it to better use! Reached school at surprisingly 8.30am, and I just strolled myself into the lecture hall for Audit lecture! Had this small little talk with the lecturer and she was so super nice! To add on, she is gonna be my tutor! (Y)(Y)(Y) In the middle of audit lecture, I was kinda like blanking out, and lost while the lecturer was explaining and elaborating. :/ Probably because I didn't have enough sleep? School ended @ 11am and I went home immediately! Bought this for lunchhhhhhhhh!

Long John's Silvers, coupled with 3 cheese and extra fries!

I totally didn't intend to have extra fries. The counter totally cheated me into getting the extra fries. He asked me, what sides do I want. So in any right state of mind, I thought it was like a new system in LJS, where you can choose what sides you want instead of fries. So when he turned around to the window of the kitchen, he said "Golden 1, extra fries!". My face looked quite stoned, but in my mind I was O.O But since I was mad hungry, I just went ahead with the order. :D Went home a satisfied girl, and sat down with my lunch with Jersey Shore on my laptop! Afterwhich practiced my guitar, and just before dinner time, I went to take a nap. Was just super drained of energy, and all I could think of was getting a good rest. Had my dinner @ 9pm, bathed,
dilly dally a bit here and there and slept!

Friday, which is today! School starts at 9am, as AFA lecture was rescheduled to today due to Deepavali on Wednesday. So we had back-to-back lectures: AFA and MA! As expected, in between I will blank out here and there, but not as bad as yesterday. Still managed to grasp the whole topic for both lectures, so all's good! Jerlyn and I was so looking forward to our first lunch in school during our lectures, because its been a long time since we went back to school. Lunch @ Makan Place was good, except for the heavy pouring rain outside, which made my shoes wet and disgusting! I was so cheapo to eat mixed vegetable rice, because its cheap! One veg + one meat = $1.90! Had been eating that since Year 2, and it has saved me alot of money! HAHAHAHAHA! Went to BCOMM class to air my shoes, and I hope no smell came out! I guess Jerlyn had the privilege to get the first-hand smell by sitting beside me. Hee hee! Really enjoyed BCOMM class today! Had to do this roleplay of interviewing a celebrity, and the topic was pre-marital sex. Fortunately or unfortunately, I was the interviewer. So I was like doing some small talks infront and I suddenly jump into the topic. The guy was just like so awkward talking about it, and we ended up laughing non-stop! Lol! Because he keeps giving me "full-stop" answers, so I had no choice but to like throw questions, can't blame me! :D

Overall, first week of school was good for me! I never thought I would be this tired and lethargic on just the first week of school - no exaggeration! When I first step into school, had this unfamiliar feeling. Like I don't know where I should walk to, where are the lecture theatres, where are the classes etc. Normally people feel nostalgic, but I just feel unfamiliar with the school's environment. Maybe I'm just weird!

Managed to find shops that sell TOMS shoes, and I'm gonna go down to get one asap, since my shoes are spoilt in #1. During my Thailand trip; #2. Today due to the heavy rain. Tmr's weekends, and I'm deliberating if I should do my remaining 2 tutorials now, or should I complete them during weekends? Hmmmm. Gonna bathe in a while, before I watch Big Bang Theory on my laptop, and download torrent for Hell's Kitchen! :D

Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.