Memories.
Harrrrrow my darlings! Was out for the one-day event yesterday and it was A-W-E-S-O-M-E! Let me start from the beginninggggggggggg....
Met up with Joey and her friend, Ann, at Cityhall before we trained down together to Lavender! I guessed me and Ann clicked right away? Like we were joking and laughing all together throughout our whole journey. Reached Lavender and we were like lost. Totally don't know where we should walk and which direction to head to. Lucky we have Joey to help navigate us through the block of flats, and to the meeting area! All three of us were just stoked to be there and quickly got changed and waited for further instructions. But we just sat in the auditorium, from 11.30 to 12pm and to 1pm, and our energy levels just gradually dropped. We started feeling sleepy and bored, and kinda just slipped down our seats and started to nap a little. It was only close to 1.30pm when they started breaking us up and allocating us to our individual groups.
I was allocated to group 7, and goodness were they all hyped up! The moment they saw me, they were like all surrounding around and introducing themselves. The 6 of us just hit off and started chatting and joking around. The moment it was close to 2pm, my team just rushed off to the assembly area and they were all joking and jumping around, almost like little kids. The moment we got our envelope, they started getting so excited and quickly called all their helplines to plan their route. The moment they flagged off, they just ran like no one's business all the way to Citylink Mall and down to Farrer Park mrt station. And there's this one guy, who's just like hyperactive or something. He just ran off like he's in a marathon, and none of us could spot him from afar! Hahahahahaha! Adorable bunch of people!

First stop was Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, where we have to make lanterns out of red packets. My team was trying so hard to make an exact replica of the sample, but they just couldn't. So they got creative and did different shapes and they had so much fun out of it! I kinda crapped my way out with the game master and she allowed us to move on. But unfortunately, another team saw our "think-out-of-the-box" lanterns, and complained a little, so we had 5 minutes penalty. Oh well, that 5 minutes was basically our joke around time, just having fun and not be bothered about the results and everything! Had this auntie, whom I was kinda close with during the whole game. She was 57, and when I talk to her, she is just so amiable! As we chatted, we got so close we hooked our hands together almost throughout the rest of the race! She told me about her work experience and almost everything about her. She's just a sweetheart! :D

Headed down to our second destination, which was Jubilee church. We got lost in the middle, but in the end we still manage to find the place! Had the charades, and they worked very well as a team! Less than 3 minutes, and they got everything done! Fyi, the super duper hyped up one, who runs out of our sight EVERY SINGLE TIME, is the guy on the extreme right! Followed by the guy on the extreme right. These two guys, they just have so much energy in them, its like they are solar-powered or something! The guy second from the right, is their group leader. He's like a joker, always making us laugh, and motivating the group and getting things done super quickly! The lady in the middle, is the auntie i'm talking about! While the one beside, she's 25 this year, and she's also another sweetheart!

Next location was Farrer Park Pri, and the 25-year old girl immediately stepped up and lead us around, coupled with shortcuts to the school. And the super hyped guy, he wanted to race us to the school, as we insisted on taking the shortcut, but he didn't want to. Hahaha! So he ran a super huge round to the school and shockingly, he reached the school much faster than us and was just standing there, waiting for us to meet up with him. Was a super simple task @ Farrer Park Pri, which was just to take a picture. We then head to our next destination, Tekka Market! Went there on foot, and had this mini treasure hunt activity which we need to complete! They finished in like less than 10minutes, and we headed back to the starting point, as we were running out of time for the next destination!

Back to the PA HQ, and all of us were just shagged! Completed our last tasks and we just sat down on the road, too tired to even move. But somehow, we still had the energy to joke around. Went off to look for Joey and her friend, Ann. We gathered together and just sat down and caught up a little. Took the above photo, and yes, I was still chewing on my apple, which explains my fat cheeks! I know I've got small-big eyes -.- That apple was like my first meal of the day, so I gobbled it down like super quickly. Met up with the two Mr Gohs, and headed for the auditorium. We were just joking around and Joey was just making me laugh super uncontrollably! She's just such a sweetheart, but sometimes, she is just so super comical and funny! Close to 7 I think? And we got our pay! Accompanied Joey down to Chinatown, because she has to meet her family for dinner in that vicinity. Walked around and bought pork bun, which was recommended by my dearest Joey! It was good, but super duper oily. So after I finished eating, the whole plastic bag was like oil, so were my fingers. I know very gross. Walked around Chinatown to find the restaurant which her family's gonna dine in, before I left to train back home! On the way back, I was like a zombie! The back of my feet was having blisters, and on top of that, my feet was also aching, and there was no seats on the train till I reached Serangoon. But somehow, I had the energy to buy my Dark Mocha Frap from Compasspoint and walk myself home from there!
The moment I reached home, I just placed everything down, and headed for a very long bath! I just turned the tap and let the water run. The feeling was just super duper amazingly comfortable! I think I spent almost an hour in the bathroom, before I willingly got out and unpack my bag. I was physically tired, but I just lay on the bed and watched tv till like 3am, before I went to bed. Was watching Incredible Tales, Masterchef US, Spongebob Squarepants and MTV Hits on cable tv, and it was just super shiok! Just laying down and not moving an inch, plus there was super strong winds as it was gonna pour. The moment I went back to my room and sleep, K.O-ed immediately till 2pm today! I supposedly woke up at 12pm, but the bed kinda have magnetic power or something. I just didn't want to get out of bed. Sooooo, I just lay down there with my blanket and toy dog, shut my eyes a little, and I went back to sleep. HAHAHAHA! Woke up with sore muscles and literally dragged my feet, to get myself to the bathroom to wash up. Gonna be out buying my bed later with my family, and i'm just so reluctant to leave my house :/
Am slightly more tanned now, but I'm still not very satisfied! Still wanna be more tanned, so I look more sporty! HAHAHAHA! So probably that will motivate me to get out and exercise more, before I start school in another one week's time! Time now is 5:30pm, and I've spent almost 2 hours on this blogpost :/ Gonna prepare to leave house soon! Till then, bye lovelies! xoxo!