Inner peace.
So this is the second week of school, and I just hope I can maintain my form till the end of this semester. And another 3 weeks later, I need to submit individual report up for my two IS mods. :/

Saturday was just tutorials and more tutorials for me, plus Hell's Kitchen Season 7 & 9 marathon on Starworld Channel! Totally love culinary competition shows, especially when Gordon Ramsay is the host/judge/critic/head chef etc! Is it just me and Jerlyn or does people out there think that Gordon Ramsay is hot!? I know he looks rather old and wrinkled and all, and on top of that, his temper is reaaaaaal bad! But seriously, look at him! He's maintained quite well, and he does have his humorous side too! Sometimes the way he scold those cooks are just so hilarious! And sometimes when you see the mistakes the cooks made, it will make you go "No way you couldn't have noticed that!". But guess its the stress and pressure, yes? He just have very high expectations of his chefs and he aims for perfection in every dinner service. I really wanna have dining experience in Hell's Kitchen, and see all the cooks/chefs in action, plus Gordon Ramsay!

Sunday was slow, and went for buffet @ Holiday Inn's Melting Pot at Outram outlet. One word - disappointing. Remember the channel 8 show, "永远吃不肥"? Basically it is the sound-alike for buffet. I think for this particular buffet dinner, it should be "永远吃不饱". No joke! The food there is just so so so so so limited. Couldn't emphasize more on how few choices they offer. All of us walked one around (basically a small circle) and settled down with our food, we didn't want to get up for second round anymore, because there's nothing for us to grab anymore. Furthermore, the kid's corner is just pathetic. A tray of beehoon, 5 nuggets and a small plate of fries. -.- Their dessert are relatively good, but their icecream have only shockingly TWO flavors only! Spaghetti was cooked on the spot but it was super tough and bland. Mushroom soup was also bland and thin. The supposed international buffet dinner, wasn't at one point international. The only seafood we see are prawns and mussels, which are so small in size, the food present are:
#1. Italian - spaghetti
#2. Chinese - curry veg(yes they have that!), stir-fried sweet sauce chicken, ONE type of green vegetable, pineapple rice, satay, pancakes
#3. Indian - Beef stew, looks like risotto but indian styled
#4. Salad, with variety to mix around
#5. Desserts - chocolate cake, assorted cakes, sea coconut, icecream, cream pie, and some others.
And you didn't see wrongly, there are NO food catered for the Malays. I don't see any Malay family there at all, serious! At around 8pm, the restaurant was so quiet and empty, so we just paid our bill and left. They even gave us four $20 dining voucher, which can only be used Mon-Wed in that same outlet, per voucher entitled to 2 person. Not worth it. I rather you give me feedback form, and I tell you where you should improve on! Lol! I was only full by the constant refill of coke. -.-


Today was IS lessons from 1-5pm, and WISP was drop dead awesome! We had lessons in Dialogue in the Dark (DiD)! It basically where we get to experience the obstacles and life of the visually impaired, and we can only rely on the remaining 4 senses. It was a reaaaaaally amazing experience! Both Jessica and I just had so much fun inside, keep laughing and chatting with our guide, Cassandra! She's a really nice person, and she's super duper friendly! All I can say is, only Jessica and I were super enthu in the group, while the rest are just going with the flow only. Eeyer not fun! Hahahahaha! I HIGHLY recommend you guys to try it out! Ngee Ann Poly students per entry $10, while non-students are $20 I think? I really wanna experience it again! I initially thought it was only relatively dark, but it was really pitch black, where you totally cannot see anyone, anything. You just have to use your hands and walking stick, to feel around and trust your guide and senses to complete the experience! Who wanna go with meeeeee? :DDDDDD Took a photo outside, but the photo is super unclear and pixelated. So till I get a clearer one! (:
Wednesday gonna be public holiday - Deepavali! Totally have no plans on that day. Prolly guitar and uke, plus movies? Or maybe I should utilize the time to do something more worthwhile, like studying? Hahahaha! Till then, xoxoxo darlings! :D