Sunday, October 2, 2011, 15:41
Lili.
Hayyy-lo! Was on tumblr when I came across this little quiz! Tried it and it was accurate! Here it is:

Before opening this link. Make sure to read the following questions:
1. When you and your loved one are going somewhere, which way would you choose?
The Long way or the Shortcut?

2. While on your way, you noticed a burning log. What will you do?
Ask for help to put off the fire or just ignore it, you can’t put it off either.

3. And, What way are you going to choose on your way home?
The Long way or the Shortcut?

If you are done with your answers. Click this for the results.

credits: ASH IS THE MAN


Well, my answer for the above is "Long way, Ignore it, Long way"
Sometimes I'm amazed at this kinda quizzes. Although it may not be totally accurate at times, but sometimes, it is just unbelievable! Tbh, i'm not into such quizzes or anything, but when I come across one, just out of curiosity I'll give it a try.

Anyway, will be going for a job briefing on Wednesday w/ Joey! I'm super stoked and can't wait for the actual event day! All thanks to my buddy for introducing me this job! Long time since I've worked, apart from the 6-mths internship. I totally LOVE one day-events/outdoor work. Had done before two one-day events if i'm not mistaken? And I always enjoyed it! Being around the kids, the families, or just making a fool of ourselves with my friends or trying out the different stations - especially their bungee! Its like work and fun all mixed together.

So the day before(?) I had this super funny conversation with my mum. &btw, its in chinese!

Mum: Can you come over for a while?
Me: Yes?
Mum: You got use this bar of soap?
Me: Have, why leh?
Mum: Why the bar of soap, the sides so rough, and go holes one?
Me: Huh? Eeyer why will like that one? I use the time don't have!
Mum: Really not you make one ah?
Me: Haha no la not I make one!
Mum: Really? I thought you use the brush or something to poke the soap while you were bathing
Me: Haha aiyo I where got so bo liao to go and poke the soap!
Mum: How I know! I thought you were that bo liao ma!


Haha! It's just so weird, how the bar of soap could have like holes and slightly jagged edges. &fyi, I really did not do anything to the bar of soap!

Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.