Saturday, October 1, 2011, 19:05
Road to recovery
HELLO DARLINGS! Judging from the way I type, I guess all of you guessed it! Yes I've recovered! :DDDDDD

It's been a miserable almost-one-week, experiencing the never-subsiding fever and sore throat! Been to a couple of doctors and took different medicines but nothing seemed to do the trick. I had a tad too much meddy (just lazy to type medicine in full, and I just wanna act cute :B) and I vomited thrice in a day. Had the runs throughout the week and without doubt I've became slimmer! (HEHE I know I very thick-skinned!). To add on, because I've been sick over the week since Sunday, I have not actually had a bath (like washing from head to toe). I had only used really wet towel to clean and wipe my body :/ I know it sounds disgusting, but can't help it right! I was sick! Currently I'm still taking in loads of water, so the sore throat and fever won't come back again. Imagine all I could eat during this period was porridge! It's good to eat porridge, but the catch is, no meat no egg no oily stuffs and no other things, except for veggies. Remember I cooked scallop congee? It turned out great, and edible of course! But in the end I vomited everything out, and the whole pot have to be thrown away. :(

Anyway, enough with the illness and everything! Now that I've recovered, i'm stoked about upcoming events!
#1. Sungha Jung's Live in Singapore - 3rd Dec 2011
#2. Boxing Boys - 28 to 30 Oct 2011
#3. One-day event introduced by my bud!
#4. Meeting up w/ ChewSiYing!

I seriously super duper excited for the above events! Can't wait for them to arrive faster! :DDDD After being ill for a week, there's only 2 more weeks before school starts for me! Looking at my current timetable, all my lecturers are actually my tutors. That's a good thing right? At least you're on the same frequency?

I'm actually rather hungry now, but i'm having second thoughts if I should start eating snacks when I've just recovered. Err on the side of caution!

p/s: this post is supposed to be up like hours ago, but I keep dragging and leaving my seat to watch tv, resulting in me to post it up at this time: 0025hrs! Back to watching horror on tv! Bye!

Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.