Monday, October 24, 2011, 23:33
Things I do.

For those who know me, you guys should know by now I'm forever laughing. Laughing at funny jokes, laughing at lame ones. And once I start, I cannot stop! Almost like I have laughing gas all inside my bloodstream! And tadaaaaaaa~ Here are the benefits to laughing! So I guess I'll live longer and look younger? Hee hee! And maybe thats the reason why I'm such a heavy sleeper, since laughing gives good sleep and I'm forever laughing.


Will always do this WITHOUT FAIL, especially when I switched on the air-conditioner. It's just so that the cold air doesn't get to my feet and it kinda prevents any gap for those cold air to get to other parts of my body to make me feel cold! And probably thats adds to why I am such a heavy sleeper as well! Heh heh!

I really have weird habits. :/ I guess its weird in a good way? :D

Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.