
Have you guys ever felt useless in any phase of your life? Like no matter how hard you try to make things go smoothly, somehow somewhere, something unpleasant decides to pop by and pay you a visit. I'm not being whiny about my life right now or anything. But it just happened to me a few days back.
Tuesday: Overslept and had to cab down to school, only to realise i'm wayyyyy ahead of time. Re-do resume and rushed it out like some mad cow, which made me go sleepless and not complete tutorials due the next day
Wednesday: Was a zombie and could just fall asleep anywhere anytime! Totally spacing out in lecture due to lack of sleep, and didn't understand a single thing in lecture. Audit tutorial was undone, and needless to say, presenting of answers was a lot of smoking through. Only managed to get sleep when I was home, because I scared I will miss my stop if I were to sleep during my bus journey. Totally K.O.ed on the bed the moment I reach home.
Thursday: Reached school via shuttle bus, and the moment I alighted, I realized my ez-link card was missing, and the shuttle bus driver had driven off. Report lost @ atrium, but at the end of the day, the person called and told me the shuttle bus company couldn't find it, and asked me to get a replacement. Totally made me pissed and unbalanced at that point in time, because it would be so dumb to replace my card, when I've only got half a year left in school
Friday: Woke up late, and had to cab down to school. Catch is: I helped Joey print her notes, and I felt so bad, having to make her take down notes without her slides :/ Reached lecture 15-20 mins late, realizing the lecturer was just about to start her lecture, but I totally missed out on the project briefing >:| End of the day, received email that my ez-link card was found! Mad happy and was just going much crazy than I was normally!
Rough week, but I managed to pull through! Tuesday to Thursday was really not my day. Every day I keep telling myself, today's gonna get better, but turns out, it piles onto the list of unpleasant things I went through. Friday was the day I just bow down to fate. My mindset was: "I will deal with whatever comes my way". And sure enough, everything turned out fine and it was a blessing in disguise! And why is that so?
Tutor had a peak of my resume I re-did, and she was attracted and impressed by it :D
That's just pure satisfaction and happiness! At least you know all the hard work and sleepless night did not go down the drain! (: I read this on Tumblr, and I'm just going to bold it and blow it up in size for you darlings, so that it reminds you guys (like how it reminds me constantly!) that we should persevere no matter how hard life gets!
"Things will work out in the end eventually. If it doesn't work out, it is not the end yet!"
It's what motivates me every now and then, when things just doesn't fall in the right place. I hope this is gonna help everyone of you darlings out there, and help each and every one of you to pull through the hard/low times! :D