Friday, November 4, 2011, 00:12
Ungentleman.







I believe most people would love that right? (: Well I do!

Well, today had been a bad day for me :( Apart from serious lack of sleep due to hectic schedules and piling workload, I lost my ez-link card on the shuttle bus today. I was cool about it in the morning and report the lost in school. So gradually as the day went on, I kinda became pissed, because it was just so super inconvenient. Having to travel to Woodlands Interchange by bus by paying cash, which resulted in me not having sufficient cash for lunch. Reached Woodlands w/ Joey, to realise library was packed with students, and we had to bus back to Sengkang, and my cash was totally used up. Lucky there's no lunch break in school, if not i'm seriously gonna get much more pissed >:/ Really don't like the feeling of not having money in my wallet + something missing in it, e.g. my ez-link card. Its just so dumb, having to replace it when its the last sem of school, and I have to renew it and pay $18 -.- Received a call from school that the bus company didn't manage to find my card, which I thought was kinda impossible, because the moment I checked my pockets for my card, its missing. And before I board the bus, it was still in my pocket before I sat down on the seat. Probably they hide my card? Hahahaha just kidding! Oh well, kinda over it now, after "venting" it out through guitar and uke and singing. :D

Been obediently sticking to my my study plan, and I'm kinda amazed that I can start studying so early in the semester! Normally, I will only study when it's near exams/common test. Never ever will I study during the first 3 weeks of school! At least all these studying has paid off, allowing me to understand tutorials so much better, and surprisingly, most of the things are still fresh in my mind! :D So Thursdays are scheduled solely for studying with Joey and Jerlyn! Always looking forward to Thursdays, because studying with these 2 lovelies is just so productive! It's work and play all together, and we still manage to understand lectures and tutorials and finish up the agenda we set for ourselves! (Y)

Was chatting with Joey today as we're on our way to her place to study! We really have so much in common, and its just so amazing to realize that! From the start we totally don't know each other, till now where we are close friends! Its just a really warm feeling in my heart, knowing that there are true friends out there who really looks out for you in every way possible, and selflessly offered to help when you needed it, friends like Jerlyn and Joey! (: Probably being around me, you guys sometimes feel embarrassed/crazy/completely random! Thank you for accepting who I am, and encouraging me and pushing me forward in every way possible! My poly life is awesome because I have friends like you both! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo :3

Plans tmr: Complete as many tutorials as I can, so that I have the weekends open for a good rest. And Sunday/Monday I'll have to start on my WISP individual report and start briefing my teammates on Audit project!

Hope I can fulfill all these tasks i've scheduled/planned to complete! Need to be productive, and not procrastinate!

Btw, was supposed to submit a resume and cover letter on Wednesday. I did up one resume and let my tutor review, and he said it was plain and not eye-catching, so I went w/o sleep on both days (Monday & Tuesday) to actually re-do the whole resume. By the end of Wednesday, I was just so tired, I can literally sleep while standing up. The moment my butt landed on any seat, drowsiness just start kicking in, and I was just nodding off in class/bus. I could really feel my head nodding in all four directions when I slept on the bus, and I think I leaned onto someone's shoulders for a short while. :/ Reached home and was taking the lift up, only to realize I exit at the wrong storey and had to take the stairs up, because I was too embarrassed to walk back into the lift. That goes to show how sleep-deprived I am!

Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.