Monday, December 19, 2011, 17:52
Most beautiful time of the year,




Two movies which I wanna watch over the holidays! :D

Christmas is just 6 days away! Although I have nothing planned for Christmas, but i'm still quite stoked for it! :D Just gonna be me, my uke and my guitar to spend the Christmas (Y) And since its christmas, I'm trying to learn a new song on my uke - Mistletoe by Justin Bieber. Disclaimer: I'm really not a Bieb-fan or anything, but since its Christmas, I feel I should try out a song that suits this season! I'm trying real hard to get the right beat on my uke, and be familiar with the lyrics! Hope I can get the cover out on time, and put it up on this little space of mine for you sweethearts! (:

I'm finally 19, and it was just an awesome year for me! I shall leave all the thank you notes and appreciation till the end of the year 2011! :D

Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.