Tuesday, March 27, 2012, 20:57
Lost in desperation.
Has anyone of you, at any one point in time, felt like you don't have the strength to accomplish anything? Like you're completely overwhelmed by things around, to some extent, you just feel empty - or even useless.

I'm not in the perfect state of mind right now. Just so many pesky issues bugging me at the moment, and I just want to be able to breathe again. I'm not perfect at words, neither am I at interpersonal skills. And this is the time when I start to tell myself: "Why am  I such a loser and useless piece of crap?". Times like this, I am so close to doing irrational things - things that would make me live my life in regrets. But I just cannot overcome, and I start to drill in the mentality that 'I'm a good for nothing, and I am the weakest being on earth who will never accomplish anything I want in life'. I'm really dying to pour my woes out to someone out there, but I fear those judgmental look I'll receive. I want to clear the air and tell someone that something which has been bothering me since. But I lacked courage. I'm just a wimp, a wuss, a pussy.

Never in my life had I been successful or good in anything. Some people are good at music, some relationship with friends or family, some in sports, and etc. I am neither.

I have a ukulele which I don't really touch anymore, and only know a small handful of useless easy peasy songs where anyone in the whole wide world would know. I sucked at handling relationship issues - family wise, friends or boyfriend. I'm not good at any sport, and I would never consider myself good at anything - studies or otherwise.

It is never a good idea to make a comparison with other people. But some times, we can't help it. Yes, I get jealous when people could do so much more than I could with the amount of effort they put it. Yes, I feel a little disgruntled. I just feel, I'm a failure at everything - every single thing.

I am just trapped in this bubble of negativity, and I am waiting for someone to come along and burst it so I can be free. Many may say it's just in our minds. But when our mind starts playing tricks on us, we become defend-less, and just get twirled round and round like a spinning top, till someone comes and put a stop to it.

Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.