Saturday, May 8, 2010, 15:24
I'll miss you, Yujie.



This month ain't a very good month. Many things happened in my life. Losing the most precious gift from my partner, losing focus in school. Many things. Besides that, yesterday was the last day, where we do not have to babysit YuJie anymore, as the family's going over to HongKong for the husband's business trip. It's not a matter of days or weeks. But years. 2 to 3 years over at HongKong.

As her parents came yesterday, I was kinda reluctant to let her go. Imagine. A baby, who is so intelligent and playful, and calls you so sweetly as and when she wants. She is very talkative, and never fails to bring joy to my whole family. After I came home from school, I didn't bathe immediately, for I'm afraid I would miss the chance to see her for 'the last time'. As her parents came and carried her away, I was holding back my tears. I went to my room and opened the cupboard. It was empty. The mattress was kept beneath my bed, with her scent still lingering. I walked over to the kitchen, I saw her bottle, which she used to drink with. Over at the living room, I saw her toys, which she used to play and throw all over the floor with. On the table, I saw the bread and biscuits we bought for her to eat. It wasn't finished. Her towel was still around. The laptop reminded me of her too. How she always wanted to sit on our laps and watch nursery rhymes on the laptop. My notes also reminded me of her. How she always like to meddle with my notes. The printer too. While i'm printing notes, she will ask me to piggyback her.

Memories of her keeps coming back to me. As I'm typing this, I'm missing her badly. In future when I come home from school, there's no one whom I can play with. The house becomes very quiet without her laughter, without her voice. I'm not used to it.

Whilst typing this, I cried.

Labels: ,


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.