Friday, January 28, 2011, 23:21
Childhood wish
I want a dog.
So that when I'm sad, it can be there for me to pour all my unhappiness to and allow me to pat it till I feel better
So that when I'm happy, it will be there to share my joy and I will be playing with it.
So that when I'm tired of all the drama of life, it will be there to allow me to lie on it's warm body and let me sleep in peace.
So that when I don't feel like going home, I will be thinking of it and actually feel like being home and be there with the dog.

Because at the end of the day,
dogs are the ones who will stay by your side,
forever and always till they leave this world.

Labels:


Profile
Photobucket

♥EUNICE.L
lin hui ying ; lim hui ying
single
MY TUMBLR | MY FACEBOOK | MY FORMSPRING |
huge, huge, huge fan of
SHOW羅志祥!♥♥
Photobucket

Taylor (Alison) Swift!♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
David Archuleta!♥♥
Photobucket
Formspring

Tagboard

Affiliates

Nuffnang Ad
Archives
Credits
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.