I'm alone, on my own, and that's all I know
I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, oh but life goes on
I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in
This world
- Taylor Swift, A Place In This World
This afternoon, I punched myself in my stomach out of anger, sadness, inability to do the things I want to achieve. And I felt a sense of relief from it. And I teared on the bus over what happened today. I want to run away, as far as I can.
Long time since I blogged here? So quite alot of things happened recently, but I can't remember most of them. LOL! Actually, my purpose of blogging today, is about what I saw yesterday.
So I was on my way back home, taking bus 52 from school. There's 2 pairs of couple: One beside me, the other pair opposite me. I will talk about the couple beside me first. So this girl was sitting beside me, her face kinda gloomy and angry probably? So her boyfriend was trying to talk to her, but she ignored him. The boyfriend tried to hold her hand and wrap her hands around his, but she slide her hands out and folded her arms and slept. Her boyfriend leaned his shoulder towards her, but she ignored and folded her arms and bowed down to sleep.
The next pair who sat opposite me. So the couple was actually sharing earpiece and listening music from the girl's iPhone/iPod touch. At first the girl was leaning on her boyfriend's shoulder to rest but less than a minute, she sat straight up. The guy didn't really bother, and he continued to sleep. Out of a sudden, the girl just reach straight into the guy's bag and fish out for his iPhone. The guy was kinda taken aback, but he still reach his hands into his pocket and pass his phone to his girlfriend. As they reached their stop, instead of waking her boyfriend up, she just pulled the earpiece out of his ear, which made the boyfriend wake up in shock. And did I say her face was also kinda gloomy and angry throughout?
Seriously, what's with couples nowadays? As the saying goes: When you're in a relationship, you see people who are single enjoying their freedom, but when you're single all you see are people who are enjoying the sweetness and lovey-dovey feeling in a relationship.
I guess that's life isn't it? Everything will not go according to how you want it to be, but instead pose as challenge for you to overcome and understand one life lesson: Never take things for granted.
Anyway, I had a formspring account, which is totally stale and stagnant. One of my friends asked me: 5 things I do not know about you. It suddenly dwell on me, how many people actually understand me? Behind all my smiles and laughter, which are true and which indicate that I'm hiding how i'm actually feeling? I guess i'm good at hiding my feelings and keeping secrets, so as not to let people understand me better? Maybe because I don't like people to break through the 'wall' I built around myself?
When poly ends, I will meet a new group of friends, brand new faces, brand new personalities. Everytime I move one to a new stage of my life, I always tell myself to change and be more sociable etc. But I can't seem to do that. Sometimes I wish I could grow up faster and form a family so that I can have a life partner to be there for me everyday everytime every moment. But at the same time, I wish I was still a kid.
Labels: feelings